Last updated: Feb 7, 2021
- We will use your Personal Data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below and we take steps to ensure the processing of your Personal Data is in compliance with the Privacy Act. We will also comply with any obligations that we have under other applicable law, to the extent that is applicable, including the GDPR.
B. Definitions and Interpretation
- The following terms have the following meanings:
- "us" or "we" refers to TempSms.Net, the owner(s) of our Website.
- "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- “GDPR” refers to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- “Personal Data” is any information that can or may be used to identify you and may include the information set out in clauses 4.1 and 4.2.
- “Privacy Act” means the Privacy Act 1993;
- “Services” refers to the services we provide via or through our Website; and
- “Website” refers to our website, which you use in conjunction with the Services.
- References to the Privacy Act or other legislation includes any subordinate legislation, by-law, regulation, order, statutory instrument or determination made under it, any re-enactment of, or amendment to it and all legislation passed in substitution for that legislation.
- When you visit our Website;
- When you request or use any of the Services
- When you register, create or update an account with us;
- When you purchase or order products or services from us;
- When you communicate with us including when you make any inquiry or complaint;
- When you comment or submit information in any online form; and
- Where we are permitted to do so under law (including the laws of any foreign jurisdiction).
- We may collect the following information:
- Contact details, including your name, email address, physical and/or postal address, telephone number and other contact details;
- Payment information;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us;
- Information that you submit including in any forms you fill out on our Website;
- Information about the location of your device; and
- Information on the Services that you use.
- We may also collect a series of general data and information when you visit our Website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. The following information may be collected:
- The browser types and versions used,
- The operating system used by the accessing system;
- The website from which an accessing system reaches our Website (so-called referrers);
- The date and time of access to our Website;
- An Internet protocol address (IP Address);
- The Internet service provider of the accessing system, and
- Any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
- We do not draw any conclusions about the data subject and cannot identify a data subject as an individual.